• phone:   (323) 661-0205
  • fax:        (323) 913-0865
  • website: sandorarchitecture.com
  • email:     luis@sandorarchitecture.com
  • location: Hollywood, California

Contact Information


The problem

The Los Angeles Housing and Community Investment Department, HCIDLA (previously known as Los Angeles Housing Department, LAHD) or  Department of Building and Safety (LADBS) has issued you an: Order to Comply, Order of Abatement, or Substandard Order. If that order involves unapproved construction or unapproved use, then we can help. Read about: my adventures in code compliance.

The solution

We have extensive experience dealing with both the Los Angeles Housing Department and the Department of Building and Safety. This experience coupled with our technical knowledge of architecture, construction and real estate enables us to provide you with the quality of service that your current problem demands. Read about: my adventures in code compliance.

unapproved use or construction refers to illegal or unpermited:

  • additions
  • apartments or units
  • buildings
  • construction
  • rooms
  • structures

We can help you: